Members of the Prairie County Chamber of Commerce will meet Wednesday, March 14 at noon at the Stockman Bank Community Room.
Agenda items will include:
• A breakdown of costs for the chamber signs with Kempton Hotel
• Report on 2012 THS Anniversary event by Jere Freiboth, where 100 years of graduating classes will be celebrated this summer
• Membership and plans were mailed out with good responses
• Advertising plans
• Montana Main Street grant group will meet March 29, 12-2 at Terry Town Hall
• Preparation of welcome/service handout and Volksvalken brochure report
• Goals for 2012, including report on strategic plans/results so far
• Chamber website follow up- with tech committee
• Chamber Bucks procedures
• Glenda Ueland’s recent appointment to the Southeast Montana Board
• Premiere of film “Where the Yellowstone Goes” to be held in Bozeman May 19 at 7 pm at Ellen Theatre.
Published March 14, 2012